Thursday, July 2, 2009
New pics of the kids and us
Duncan is so much more creative than I am and he already discovered this girl is ready for her Bumbo chair and I am pumped about it!! She does great sitting up in it which makes my life so much easier right now! Grayson seems to like her in it because she gets to eat at the table with us now and be up at our eye level much more. This morning he took one bite of cereal and then gave her a kiss, one bite for him, a kiss for her... you get the picture, it was cute! Made my morning!!
Here is miss Addison and Grandpa last Sunday morning, he came up and watched her so Duncan, Grayson and I could spend some time together. She sat here with him for at least a half hour, just hanging out with her Grandpa, which for her is a long time to sit there and do nothing.
I thought this picture was too cute not to share. I don't know what Grayson found so entertaining about Duncan's mouth, but everytime Dunc would open his mouth Grayson would crack up!!
And here is mommy and Addison. As most moms know, it is rare that you get a picture with your kids so I found an opportunity, put the camera in Duncan's hands and we actually got a decent pic! Well, as decent of a pic as a 2 1/2 month old would give us :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment