Friday, June 26, 2009
Our 1st trip to the beach
Tuesday we drove down to Seaside and spent the day at the beach. It was Grasyon's 1st time to the beach and he loved it!! We started out by riding on the carousel which he was so excited to do but then didn't want to get up on the horse so we sat in the seat. Addison liked it to, I was happy she didn't barf on me!
This was his 1st exposure to the sand... starting out so innocent...
Then they walked down to the water. Grayson didn't want to go in the water, instead he wanted to play in the sand. And, if you don't like bare baby butts you may want to skip over this section. I didn't have swim trunks with me, Seaside usually isn't known for its high temps so I was unprepared to say the least. So we lathered him up in sunscreen and let him run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment