Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Here are some more recent photos of the past couple weeks. Addison is changing daily! She is smiling so much and cooing to us. I am trying to get a good picture of it. She is so darn big! We had to get her the 6 month size clothes to wear right now! It is amazing how big she is, nobody thinks she is only 7 weeks. She is doing very well, except she like to be snuggled which doesn't always work out when I need my hands free from time to time to chayse Grayson. All in all though, she is doing great. Grayson still enjoys her very much and is always wanting to hug on her. He is sporting quite the little farmer's tan right now from the nice weather we have been getting! I will try and get a pic of her smiling up as soon as I can!
Miss Addison and Auntie Katie
Ok... who looks more entertained? Apparently, this toy works great for both of them!
Grayson was trying to wear Grandpa Bob's converse, only about 12 sizes to big!
We finally got down to the Bagley's the other weekend and got to introduce Addison to most of that side of the family. Here is Gi-Gi meeting her for the first time.
Here is Chayse, Morgan and Grayson all helping Addison with her tummy time :)
Grayson went wandering off while we were at the Bagley's and found this jumbo bag of Dorito's in Papa Mike's truck. He then parked his hiney on this bench and ate as much as he could before we cut him off, it was cute, greasy..but cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute new pictures! Especially the one with Addison and I :) I love her in that picture, and no it's not just because I am in it with her :)
ReplyDelete