Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kids Pictures

We took the kids to get pictures taken for their 1 year and 3 year. Kind of frustrating because kids just don't want to sit still. But we got some good ones. Here are some for you to look at :)































2 comments:

  1. these are so great, where did you get them done? they look like they had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! We got them at JcPenney's. It was not a blast, kind of stressful with 2 kids getting them to look and smile at the same time. Went 2 different times... but it was worth it!
    Hey - I sent you a message on FB earlier... we are going to be in Bothell and I know you and C are both working, but if there is anytime you or C are free like Sunday morning Duncan really wants to say hi, and I do too! Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete