And finally.... this is what happens when Grayson is surrounded by his neices at Thanksgiving. As I was slaving away in the kitchen and thankful that he was being entertained by all the girls, he comes into the kitchen to show me his pretty nails. Pretty funny, huh. But the thing is, he likes it and won't let me take it off. We were in the waiting room for an appointment today when I noticed my son's fingernails are still pink! hahaha... pretty funny... if that isn't your son!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Addi crawling...clam digging...nail painting...
And finally.... this is what happens when Grayson is surrounded by his neices at Thanksgiving. As I was slaving away in the kitchen and thankful that he was being entertained by all the girls, he comes into the kitchen to show me his pretty nails. Pretty funny, huh. But the thing is, he likes it and won't let me take it off. We were in the waiting room for an appointment today when I noticed my son's fingernails are still pink! hahaha... pretty funny... if that isn't your son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment