Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ok... I am actually starting a blog

Duncan has been trying to get me to do this since Grayson was teeny.... and I am just now getting started... and Grayson is almost 2 :) I figure since he changes so much daily and we are having a new baby soon, it seemed like a good time to start this.
I hope you all find it enjoyable to check in on our family periodically to see the babies and all that we are doing. I will try my hardest to keep everything updated and current with lots of pictures so you can see Grayson and the new baby often.
Duncan and I are always amazed how fast Grayson changes and grows, and hopefully this will help all of our friends and family watch him, and now the new baby grow up!

Hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment